We are seeking full-time, part-time or per diem therapists who have a passion to provide EI services to the families and children in all 5 boroughs of NYC.
* Speech Language Pathologists
* Occupational Therapists
* Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
* Physical Therapists
- All applicants must have valid New York State licenses/certifications
- Bilingual in Russian or Spanish is a plus.
- We offer competitive compensation
- All services will be provided in the least restrictive environment
Interested candidates can submit resume to email@example.com or call us at
718-339-4000 for more information. You can also fax your resume to 718-339-7203.
Speech-Language Pathologists /CFY's
Occupational Therapists /OTA's
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status. Amerimed is an equal employment opportunity employer.